'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

Just went off what 247 had, guess that’s wrong?
725d80fe-ab4b-4d0d-b4e1-9a1fbc5c187b-jpeg.199043

I always think of Cobb in these situations...UK lied and said he’d play QB...switched him to WR pretty quick if memory serves....worked out pretty well for him...would have loved to have had him as a WR here

No...they let him play there. He was the first freshman ever to start an SEC game at QB for them I believe.

But Hartline was a better passer, so they moved him. And then he went on to play like 5 different positions and be mR Everything

he's got the size they want for a bigger back, and he's not slow. i would have a hard time believing that they'd not let him get a good, solid look at RB if he comes here. if nothing else, this staff has made it clear, they're not scared to move guys around to find the best place they can help. so if he can help at RB, he'll have a chance to stick with it. if not, they'll be able to show him why he's not gonna stick, and why it makes more sense to move back to LB. as has already been said multiple times, there's plenty of precedents of guys goint in to a program with one thing in mind, and wind up being waaaay more successful after being moved to another, more natural position in college.

so none of this, imo, should be a concern/issue.....

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
His shuttle improved and his 40 got worst. For a 230 lb running back I think think that agility number is more important than the 40 yard number.

I agree and just as many have said before, it's more important how his football speed is all padded up. The 40 is shorts and shirt and involves technique as well that doesn't apply to the RB position.

I believe @secking said this time was a misprint hence UGA pushing right after this camp and then slowly cooling off once they found out it was actually in the 4.7's. Either way the kid is still a freak especially at ILB. Probably lacks coverage skills due to inferior talent at his division and smaller high school programs running due to the lack of talent.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back