'24 GA LB Jordan Burns

MoB_MoVols

EasyMoneySniper
Would like to commit around August or before his senior season
“The highlight of the day (jr. day) was just being around the coaches and other recruits,” Burns said. “I loved everything about the stadium. It was pretty cool. I had a good talk with Coach Heupel. I mean, I love Tennessee, and I feel like Tennessee is a top choice. I don’t know where my recruiting is going to be yet, but so far, Tennessee is one of the tops.” “Everything,” Burns said on what has caught his attention with the Vols. “I am still looking at every school, but so far, Tennessee is a great school.”
“More of the facilities and different rooms. I saw what the priorities are for me here at Tennessee. Defensively, 4-3, I feel like they can use me all around. I feel like they will probably use me as a middle linebacker more, but I am still in the process of communicating more with the coaches on all of that. I talked to Coach BJ some, and our relationship is coming closer and closer.” “A good environment, good education and good people,” Burns said on Saturday afternoon. “Wherever I am at, somewhere that is going to help build me and develop me a great football on and off the field.”
-VQ

Last edited:

VN Store