'24 GA LB Jordan Burns (Tennessee)

Would like to commit around August or before his senior season
“The highlight of the day (jr. day) was just being around the coaches and other recruits,” Burns said. “I loved everything about the stadium. It was pretty cool. I had a good talk with Coach Heupel. I mean, I love Tennessee, and I feel like Tennessee is a top choice. I don’t know where my recruiting is going to be yet, but so far, Tennessee is one of the tops.” “Everything,” Burns said on what has caught his attention with the Vols. “I am still looking at every school, but so far, Tennessee is a great school.”
“More of the facilities and different rooms. I saw what the priorities are for me here at Tennessee. Defensively, 4-3, I feel like they can use me all around. I feel like they will probably use me as a middle linebacker more, but I am still in the process of communicating more with the coaches on all of that. I talked to Coach BJ some, and our relationship is coming closer and closer.” “A good environment, good education and good people,” Burns said on Saturday afternoon. “Wherever I am at, somewhere that is going to help build me and develop me a great football on and off the field.”
-VQ

Last edited:
don't know if 247 stole all the VQ quotes but they pretty much just released a similar story and reaffirmed an august-ish commitment

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
With Ed Spillman and Sammy Brown out there, we need to be particular about recruiting LBs

4.5 - 40 verified 🤔.

And it shows up on his highlights.
Good build and frame to add more power.

I know he's in Georgia, but no way this kid isn't at least a 3 star .

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Jordan Burns is the first visitor to checkout. He continues to report a strong relationship with Tennessee. He enjoyed his look at practice and really enjoyed getting to watch Brian Jean-Mary coach. He plans to take a June official visit with the Vols. The only other school he has one planned with currently is Arkansas. It feels like that is the primary competitor for the Vols at this stage.

- Matt Ray, VQ

As Tennessee continues to be active with multiple linebackers, they continue to sit in good shape with Jordan Burns. He plans to return to Knoxville for Memorial Day Weekend and then take an OV the third weekend of June. We believe a late June/early July decision is most likely at this point. Arkansas is the primary competitor at this stage.
-VQ

VN Store

Back