'19 GA LB Jamie Pettway (Missouri signee)

No, he meant for you to stop plug endorsing yourself. You could have simply stated that you played against him and didn’t think he was as good as advertised. Instead you inserted your forty time and it came across as a self-inflating announcement.

Touche. Wasn't trying to be that way. Obviously I never went anywhere from football so that wasn't my point. Lol, guess it could be misconstrued that way.

Chizzle has had a rough couple first months on the board lol... You can go to about any player thread and he is catching it from someone.

Reactions: 8 people
I played against Patrick from middle school through high school. And had watched Chris Donald since he was in little league. He is from my hometown. Both were great athletes but two totally different athletes.

Patrick his senior year was 6’2 about 190 soaking wet. Chris was 6’2 225 easy. Patrick was faster and Donald ran around a 4.7. Both of there highlights films were ridiculous. Donald wasn’t a five start and Patrick was not 3 star. Both probably should have been in the 4 star range.

Donald’s want too was nowhere near the level of Patrick’s. Patrick was just built mentally stronger than anyone else. But also no one saw Patrick being as great as he was except Patrick. The guy was sheer will.

Reactions: 1 person
I played against Patrick from middle school through high school. And had watched Chris Donald since he was in little league. He is from my hometown. Both were great athletes but two totally different athletes.

Patrick his senior year was 6’2 about 190 soaking wet. Chris was 6’2 225 easy. Patrick was faster and Donald ran around a 4.7. Both of there highlights films were ridiculous. Donald wasn’t a five start and Patrick was not 3 star. Both probably should have been in the 4 star range.

Donald’s want too was nowhere near the level of Patrick’s. Patrick was just built mentally stronger than anyone else. But also no one saw Patrick being as great as he was except Patrick. The guy was sheer will.

I should have stated it like this. Well said.

well, technically, if you type something and hit submit reply, it's viable.:)

Lol true. I was just stating that most of my posts are realistic or feasible / relevant.

To say I spazzed out at some point isn't true.

Now to say I might have been wrong sometimes, that is true and I own up to those.

Disagree with this statement. Please explain where I have spazzed out?

Most everything I post is viable.

2em2xn.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
I definitely need to take some pointers from Butchna 😳.... Also noted, don't let my wife near him.... Lol

Was the staff member, who just left his position on the support staff, a relative of Pettway? I know it's probably a long shot but I would really like to see this guy somehow make it to Tennessee. Any news on why Pettway, the staff member, and UT parted ways?

VN Store

Back