‘23 GA LB Jalen Smith (Tennessee commit)

He's already closer to 215-220. It was stated in an interview shortly after he committed.

After he committed?

So he'd been playing at that weight basically all season! That's awesome. Was not aware of that.

It certainly shows on film. Plays with suprising power. Now I know why lol

The worst part is that this is the 2nd year in a row that he's had this type of production playing against some of the best competition in GA.
Which is some of the best competition in the entire country. The only reasoning behind it that I can think of is because he looks undersized and doesn’t look like he has the frame to bulk up to that 230 range

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
I wish there was a report on every recruiting profile that explained why the recruit is not rated higher
That’s kinda the purpose of a “ranking”. The reason is because the people doing the ranking think the players ranked ahead are better amd the players ranked below him are worse

Which is some of the best competition in the entire country. The only reasoning behind it that I can think of is because he looks undersized and doesn’t look like he has the frame to bulk up to that 230 range
So was Terrence Lewis and they had him as a 5* and the #1 LB in the country at one point.

VN Store

Back