‘23 GA LB Jalen Smith (Tennessee commit)

It's July 30th I think. All the talk previously had been how important it was to get Bradley back on campus for the cookout. I think Ramil will announce before then, but don't hold me to that. I think Leacock is a Vol either way. It would be great to get all those DB's back with a bunch of our current commits, but I also haven't heard them mentioned as attendees. Osborne seems like a mystery all together right now, with the weird Texas leads out of the blue. Walker seems like the most likely candidate to turn the heat up on that's not a DB. The other receiver targets look like their recruitments could go well into the fall, with the exception of Mizell. @allvolrecruiting help us out here.
Bradley says he is working ‘23 - AL ATH Rickey Gibson as one name. Maybe he will be up. Or maybe?

Reactions: bigl3327
Kirby is gonna regret missing on this one.

Kirby concentrates on developing QB's !!!

200w.gif

Bradley says he is working ‘23 - AL ATH Rickey Gibson as one name. Maybe he will be up. Or maybe?
We really need Gibson and honestly Matthews or Jackson too, I feel like Conyer ends up at the star and our CB class last year was terrible. Maybe we can get a top tier JUCO corner

VN Store

Back