‘23 GA LB CJ Allen (UGA Commit)

There are 45 other kids at ILB ranked higher than him, yet UGA is after him like he's a real priority same as us.

I wonder how much rankings will adjust later.
No way this kid ever should have been just a 3 star

Would you allow someone to eat at your table uninvited without being upset?

Reactions: LittleVol
Would hate for this kid to go elsewhere; but, I'm not sweating bad news as much right now, as i may have in the past. Still a long way to go to Dec, including the season...i am very confident if we win 8 games, we sign a top 10 class filled with good to great players; and, if Heupel can somehow win 10, I think we could possibly have the #1 class in the country.

I understand the draw there.
I absolutely hate it but it’s hard to deny what they’ve put in the league recently.
Yep sucks cause that's probably the one position we can't afford to miss on our top guys.Pulling anyone out of Georgia at the current moment is a tall task.Id assume will see Kirby and Company ramp up their attack the further we along.I hate those blowhards but they have a Ship to sell to kids.Ugh I feel dirty saying UGA and Ship in the same sentence.Were building something special I believe ourselves so let em bring it

I understand the draw there.
I absolutely hate it but it’s hard to deny what they’ve put in the league recently.

Instate kid for whom UGA is pushing. Would be surprising if we were leading based on his one visit, BUT he's about to be here for a mammoth recruiting weekend and then back for his OV in late June.

They're obviously selling instate plus recent success, both of which are huge pulls. We're selling a much faster route to playing time plus all of the other great stuff we sell. So we'll see, but assuming his schedule stays as-is (UGA OV 6/3, immediately after the BBQ here; USC 6/17; commitment 7/9) then I honestly like our chances given how it lays out.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Inevitably there are some players that won’t be able to make it, but we believe most that we have spoken about the last couple of weeks should be here. There was some talk that CJ Allen was still trying to find a ride so we will find out tomorrow if he is able to make it up. He will take an official visit at the end of June.
-VQ

Would hate for this kid to go elsewhere; but, I'm not sweating bad news as much right now, as i may have in the past. Still a long way to go to Dec, including the season...i am very confident if we win 8 games, we sign a top 10 class filled with good to great players; and, if Heupel can somehow win 10, I think we could possibly have the #1 class in the country.
I want us to win 10 games. I would really like for us to win 10 games. But with our defense I believe it is unlikely. Unlikely as in monkeys flying out the coaches buttocks as he’s coming through the power T before the Florida game. I’ll be on that side of the field so I will be able to see if any flying monkeys are about.

Go Volunteers!!!

I want us to win 10 games. I would really like for us to win 10 games. But with our defense I believe it is unlikely. Unlikely as in monkeys flying out the coaches buttocks as he’s coming through the power T before the Florida game. I’ll be on that side of the field so I will be able to see if any flying monkeys are about.

Go Volunteers!!!
What about 9 wins?

VN Store

Back