'20 GA IOL Paul Tchio (Clemson Transfer)

People this year have said over and over again, The reason Clemson is bad this year is their offensive line is awful. Has he played, is he over rated?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Clemson OL was really bad this season. He actuality any good?

Living in SC I’m forced to listen to sports talk radio where there’s a ton of Clemson talk and from what I’ve gathered it’s more their OL coach. Sounds like it’s a situation similar to what Mullen had - where Dabo has been really loyal to his OL coach even though that unit has underperformed for years and a number of people want him gone.

Living in SC I’m forced to listen to sports talk radio where there’s a ton of Clemson talk and from what I’ve gathered it’s more their OL coach. Sounds like it’s a situation similar to what Mullen had - where Dabo has been really loyal to his OL coach even though that unit has underperformed for years and a number of people want him gone.
under performed? didnt they win a championship, or two ? theyve had one bad year.

I hope it continues.

Makes sense. Could be bad evals too which also falls on coach. One that comes to mind is everyone jumped off the brynn Tucker recruitment but them. For a place that at time could have about anyone they wanted it was interesting. Clemson even during the run they have had has not produced nfl OL at the rate you expect for a team with that success.

VN Store

Back