'21 GA ILB Trevin Wallace (UK signee)

Well we were apparently head to head with Auburn so you’d think we’d at least be mentioned in his Top 5 with how hard we’re recruiting him...

It’s weird that both guys for 247 - Mansell and Neuber or whatever. One says UT vs AU. Other says AU and four others. No Tennessee.

Who knows more? Mansell or Neuber?

Mansell made his comments on a podcast this past week and said he just drove 4.5 hours to watch the kid.

It’s weird that both guys for 247 - Mansell and Neuber or whatever. One says UT vs AU. Other says AU and four others. No Tennessee.

Mansell made his comments on a podcast this past week and said he just drove 4.5 hours to watch the kid.
Neibhur covers AU, Mansell UGA...so I'm not sure.

I’d give Mansell the slight lead only because it’s a kid in Georgia.

Either way it's not a good sign that he called the Auburn mod (Keith) first to give him a heads up and then asked Keith to make the announcement for him.

Mansell is definitely the better moderator, but this was an interview with him and he apparently said this with his own mouth. Hopefully it’s a mistake or a cover up, but usually when a kid say you’re not in his Top 5 that means you’re not getting him. I do like that he’s not signing early though to that gives us more time to “get back into it” if we’re out.

Mansell is definitely the better moderator, but this was an interview with him and he apparently said this with his own mouth. Hopefully it’s a mistake or a cover up, but usually when a kid say you’re not in his Top 5 that means you’re not getting him. I do like that he’s not signing early though to that gives us more time to “get back into it” if we’re out.
He's probably holding off til then to see if UGA offers. Those little South Georgia towns like Jesup are usually all Dwag.

Auburn insiders are typically homers. Especially Niebuhr. Rusty probably has more of an inside track with this being a GA recruit

But like someone pointed out, Niebuhr just quoted the kid. And it’s telling that the kid had an Auburn mod make the announcement.

I think LB is our biggest need this year, so I’m gonna hold out hope, but this feels done to me.

Reactions: VolByLaw
I don’t think HT leaves early. We always act like someone that plays decent is going pro early. I see him make plays but I don’t see him as a NFL player yet or at all. He is just better than the rest of our LBs.
HT has had a serious sophomore slump. Not half the player he was last year.

In which ways do you mean?

2019: 5.54 total tackles/game, 2.54 solo tackles/game. 0.5 sacks, 0 INT, 1 FR total 13 games

2020: 7.5 total tackles/game, 4.12 solo tackles/game. 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 TD total 6 games

Lol people hating because of his busted coverages which are caused because of him not being able to trust the other LB next to him.

He is trying to compensate for that by doing too much. He is obviously better this year per the stats you posted.

Reactions: WestTnVFL971
In which ways do you mean?

2019: 5.54 total tackles/game, 2.54 solo tackles/game. 0.5 sacks, 0 INT, 1 FR total 13 games

2020: 7.5 total tackles/game, 4.12 solo tackles/game. 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 TD total 6 games
Not making tackles at Line of Scrimmage and less impact plays. Also playing poorly in pass defense. Just another example of stats not telling the true story.

VN Store

Back