'22 GA EDGE Darren Agu (Vandy commit)

VANDERBILT COMMIT VISITS TENNESSEE

Vanderbilt commitment Darren Agu, an edge rusher from Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School in Rabun Gap, Ga., returned to Tennessee over the weekend for a closer look at the Vols, who also hosted him Sept. 11 for their home game against Pittsburgh. His official visit to Knoxville couldn't have gone much better, and sources close to his recruitment believe Tennessee now is a major threat to steal him away from the Commodores.

The 6-foot-6, 225-pound Agu still is planning to return to Vanderbilt on an official visit this weekend before making his final decision. But the Vols quietly put themselves in position throughout the fall to be a contender for him down the stretch, and if they can survive his upcoming trip to Nashville, there's reason to believe Tennessee ultimately could win out in a rare head-to-head battle with its in-state rival.
-Callahan

“if they can survive his upcoming trip to Nashville”
LOL - I’m sure our staff is shaking in their boots of his visit to Vandy
I think the biggest scare at the moment is academics, which is probably what he meant by “survive the upcoming trip”. It’s no secret that Vandy trumps us in the academic excellence. I’m feeling pretty confident we win out in the end!

Reactions: KptVFL
and his brother "Vice" :confused:
two-thumbs-down-hate-it.gif

VN Store

Back