'22 GA EDGE Darren Agu (Vandy commit)

Has a solid offer list. Committed to Notre Dame but then flipped to join Clark Lea. Some solid offers over the last 12 months to go with good measurables. Garner should be able to work with this prospect.

Reactions: SugarCC
For as bad as Candy was this year, I believe that Lea knows defense and I think this dude has some big upside!

Reactions: SugarCC
Hope we can overcome that bond with Lea
If his bond with Lea was still that strong, he wouldn't be exploring his options. Academics and degree are important to this kid. This visit is about seeing the academic strength of UT in his particular major. I don't know what his major is, I just heard that this will determine if he flips.

Last edited:
If his bound with Lea was still that strong, he wouldn't be exploring his options. Academics and degree are important to this kid. This visit is about seeing the academic strength of UT in his particular major. I don't know what his major is, I just heard that this will determine if he flips.
First Notre Dame, then Vandy...im actually going to be surprised if we do flip him, that's how much I believe academics plays with this kid.

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
For as bad as Candy was this year, I believe that Lea knows defense and I think this dude has some big upside!
Feel the same way about the kid we stole tonight from Zach Arnett and MSU. Arnett and Lea know defense, they know good players.

Reactions: Cheese Vol
If his bound with Lea was still that strong, he wouldn't be exploring his options. Academics and degree are important to this kid. This visit is about seeing the academic strength of UT in his particular major. I don't know what his major is, I just heard that this will determine if he flips.
I guess that diploma from ND must not be worth squat, and it’s just coincidence that he and Lea end up at Vandy?

I guess that diploma from ND must not be worth squat, and it’s just coincidence that he and Lea end up at Vandy?
Vandy can boast that a degree from there is equal to our better than that of ND. I'm guessing that Lea was his primary recruiter at ND. Our coaches should get him on the phone with Josh Dobbs.

Reactions: GVol1966

VN Store

Back