'22 GA DT Quentel Jones

No. We need some swagger
Sooooo.... Kids that are suspects and charged in murder investigations bring swagger? As a parent, I would not want my child associated with a program that welcomes this. I hope, for his sake, that this kid wasn't actually involved. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, but I definitely wouldn't be calling him up to gauge interest in case he gets out of this mess.

Sooooo.... Kids that are suspects and charged in murder investigations bring swagger? As a parent, I would not want my child associated with a program that welcomes this. I hope, for his sake, that this kid wasn't actually involved. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, but I definitely wouldn't be calling him up to gauge interest in case he gets out of this mess.
I just want to win, and unfortunately, guys like this can help… killer attitude

People, the world is serious enough as it, is it not? Have entire countries getting invaded and Viruses changing our way of life. Inflation!!😔

He's just making a little humor.
Laughter- even cheap classless laughter- can still be good for the sanity imo.

But i digress

People, the world is serious enough as it, is it not? Have entire countries getting invaded and Viruses changing our way of life. Inflation!!😔

But i digress
Do we have any new Quentel on this kid?

But i digress
humor?

VN Store

Back