DEFENSIVE TACKLE
6'3'' | 290 LBS
CLASS OF 2020

Rivals.com

Jamil Burroughs, McEachern, Defensive Tackle

Jamil Burroughs - Hudl

[twitter]966090916254625792[/twitter]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ate at the one in Bristol one time and that was enough for me to say never again. But in all seriousness I love where this staff is going with recruiting.

"My top six schools are Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, Clemson and South Carolina," said Burroughs. "I have already visited half of those this year and I will be taking more visits soon. “Burroughs is a monster in the trenches and the 6-foot-3, 290 pounder was named a four-star by Rivals Wednesday. He speaks on his top six schools.

ALABAMA: "Alabama is Alabama. I grew up watching them and I love their defense. They know how to win too. This is one school I have not visited yet, but I will be visiting soon. I cannot wait to get over there."

AUBURN: "I have always loved Auburn. It was one of the schools I liked watching when I was growing up. I have had a good feeling for them for a while. I have been there for games and they have an unbelievable atmosphere. I love their fans."

CLEMSON: "I am talking to Clemson about every other day and I love the support they offer and the way they are recruiting me. I really like coach Todd Bates. He has a great personality, he is a great coach and he makes things fun."

GEORGIA: "Georgia is close to home, so I like that. I have known Kirby Smart since I was young because I was going to camps he was at. We have a great connection. I have that home feel when I am at Georgia too."

SOUTH CAROLINA: "I love how South Carolina pushes academics and has the support to help their players. Their staff is great and they really work hard for their players. I have gotten to know coach [Lance] Thompson too and I like him."

TENNESSEE: "I have gotten to be tight with coach Jeremy Pruitt. As soon as I showed up on campus, he was right there and we spent a lot of time together. I like what he is doing at Tennessee. I also like their facilities and the campus is very nice."

- Chad Simmons, Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Yes he’s been trending away for weeks. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Stackhouse de-commit soon either.

I thought he was really good when I watched McEachern play Marietta this year. Is this Alabama running out of room?

VN Store

Back