'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Justin Fields got his waiver in early February. Lmao
It's another example of uneven justice, this process should be the same in every case. They grant waivers quick on some then slow roll others. At the very least it looks shady and should be stopped. If you can't grant waivers for all kids in a reasonable amount of time don't grant any. It looks shady!!!! GBO!

Last edited:
It's another example of uneven justice, this process should be the same in every case. The grant waivers quick on some then slow roll others. At the very least it looks shady and should be stopped. If you can't grant waivers for all kids in a reasonable amount of time don't grant any. It looks shady!!!! GBO!
He uses the race card. I'm sure the other QB would've called the NCAA out on using the race card so the fast tracked him also

It's another example of uneven justice, this process should be the same in every case. They grant waivers quick on some then slow roll others. At the very least it looks shady and should be stopped. If you can't grant waivers for all kids in a reasonable amount of time don't grant any. It looks shady!!!! GBO!
First In....First out. Should be the way this goes. Like taking a ticket at the deli counter. Not sure why other schools allow some to skip the line.

Reactions: vollygirl
He was screaming inequality. Big difference
Just curious as I haven’t seen it discussed much, but is there a reason Deangelo Gibbs couldn’t claim the same thing? He was at the same school with the same athletic department, I’m sure he had interactions with the same people and could make the same case.

Just curious as I haven’t seen it discussed much, but is there a reason Deangelo Gibbs couldn’t claim the same thing? He was at the same school with the same athletic department, I’m sure he had interactions with the same people and could make the same case.
Maybe he's taking the high rd vs the "poor me" attitude.

Probably would be a weak attempt. Didn't happen to him and no way UGA is going to support that story that any and all SAs there feel threatened. Just really unlikely. But Fields was the target of what happened and no way was UGA going to die on that bridge either.

Probably would be a weak attempt. Didn't happen to him and no way UGA is going to support that story that any and all SAs there feel threatened. Just really unlikely. But Fields was the target of what happened and no way was UGA going to die on that bridge either.
Fair enough and I agree that it probably wouldn’t work, but I’m all for forcing the ncaas hand whenever possible so wouldn’t mind seeing a lawyer forming a similar case in his behalf.

Fields didn’t hear it either, he was told about it. A couple girls overheard them saying it and since he was an athlete, turned him in. Funny how they didn’t turn his friends for saying it, because their skin had color? Very poor decision on Sasser’s part.

She said it was not her goal to “ruin somebody’s life,” but that she couldn’t let Sasser “laugh it off” like she said he and his friends were doing when Buggs and her friends confronted them toward the end of Saturday’s football game.

Why didn’t she go after the black students saying the same thing?

He was set to be drafted, now thru his dumb decision, this will always follow him.

That said, hope TN didn’t hire renowned Attorney Tom Mars for their waiver process. He has switched teams and now is an attorney FOR the NCAA.

Reactions: KBVol
Fields didn’t hear it either, he was told about it. A couple girls overheard them saying it and since he was an athlete, turned him in. Funny how they didn’t turn his friends for saying it, because their skin had color? Very poor decision on Sasser’s part.

She said it was not her goal to “ruin somebody’s life,” but that she couldn’t let Sasser “laugh it off” like she said he and his friends were doing when Buggs and her friends confronted them toward the end of Saturday’s football game.

Why didn’t she go after the black students saying the same thing?

He was set to be drafted, now thru his dumb decision, this will always follow him.

That said, hope TN didn’t hire renowned Attorney Tom Mars for their waiver process. He has switched teams and now is an attorney FOR the NCAA.
Let's just hope they hired an attorney other than the one that they hired for Bruce Pearl.

Reactions: secking

VN Store

Back