‘23 GA DL Tyree Weathersby (Tennessee)

This guy is going to show up an campus as a grown ass man and make an impact from day 1 isn’t he?
Realistically probably not… the trenches in the SEC are not kind to freshmen… even the most talented of freshmen usually need time to adjust plus CRG will be on him hard… I hope for the most success and with how we rotate I can see him getting snaps but day 1 impact will be extremely tough.

Realistically probably not… the trenches in the SEC are not kind to freshmen… even the most talented of freshmen usually need time to adjust plus CRG will be on him hard… I hope for the most success and with how we rotate I can see him getting snaps but day 1 impact will be extremely tough.
This kid is a grown man.

We have 2 true freshman playing right now on the DL. They're not RSing.

Not sure who is leaving. That's a determining factor. I think BH93 is right.

This kid is a grown man.

We have 2 true freshman playing right now on the DL. They're not RSing.

Not sure who is leaving. That's a determining factor. I think BH93 is right.
We rotate quite a bit but day 1 impact is alot to expect a great program has very few true freshman as big time contributors… I think he will be a really good player for us just not sure if it’s year 1

Reactions: walkenvol
Weathersby racked up 7 tackles including 3 TFL in New Manchester's final game last Friday.

This kid has the rare ability to just not get blocked. He doesn't beat blocks or get off of them most of his highlights is him running free. (A lot of them is because of an amazing first step where he does in fact beat them before anyone gets upset)

This kid has the rare ability to just not get blocked. He doesn't beat blocks or get off of them most of his highlights is him running free. (A lot of them is because of an amazing first step where he does in fact beat them before anyone gets upset)
The overall athleticism and explosion is impressive. He also finishes plays with bad intentions.

Dude is violent I love it especially at 2min mark he's just lays that qb down.Saw a couple really impressive plays was 3:20.He had to clear 25 yards from the offenses backfield to run that dude down.Impressive athletically and i noticed he has a long stride first step is pretty nasty.U can tell kid has heart and that dog in him never stops always 💯

Tyree has 5 Star skill set for his position he is just Raw. I can tell you Coach G would not trade him for nay of the guys ranked ahead of him he has so much upside and if he has a healthy career he will be a 1st rounder. Kid has this much talent. In CHRIST Alone

My goodness, who are the idiots that have him ranked a 3 star?

Dude can move for his size along with being a good wrap up tackler.

RG will do wonders with this kid.

I think this class of commits on the DL are underrated overall.
It's not deep even if we add Hobbs.
But we dont need it to be really.
If you count th edge guys it's a really good class.

Duncan and Weathersby are men.
Herring and Bailey could be as good as they want to be.

Because we're not losing a lot on DL
- Young
- Garland
- Bumphis

Harrison needs to comeback for that SuSr year.
So we're at most losing 4 guys

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back