'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

This video is proof of the glaring differences between Alabama and us. This HS kid is more athletic than anyone we have on the DL. Yet he wouldnt even be on Bamas second team. These are the type of players you have to have to win at a high level.
Bolded text isn't true.

Last edited:
Reactions: AaronUT
Not true. Eboigbe will be enrolling early at Bama and is VERY likely to play year-1 in the 2-deep rotation. Bama's top 4 DL are leaving. The three starters are 1st - early 2nd round NFL draft picks. Bama is way too thin at DL -- needed to take 4 DL in the last class but only got two. Bobby Brown flipped to ATM last minute and Malik Langham chose UF.

Eboigbe says he's 100% committed and can't wait to get to Bama -- that he's taking visits to have just-in-case options. There's always some possibility any kid could flip, moreso if he's taking visits, but I doubt Eboigbe is seriously considering it. I hope he sticks. We'll see.

However, I do hope y'all can flip Bill Norton -- great prospect who can play year-1. It's always a good thing when UGA gets beat out for a top tier recruit.
Typical condescending attitude as usual. Thanks for dropping in a leaving your pile of stinking pooh here.

Not true. Eboigbe will be enrolling early at Bama and is VERY likely to play year-1 in the 2-deep rotation. Bama's top 4 DL are leaving. The three starters are 1st - early 2nd round NFL draft picks. Bama is way too thin at DL -- needed to take 4 DL in the last class but only got two. Bobby Brown flipped to ATM last minute and Malik Langham chose UF.

Eboigbe says he's 100% committed and can't wait to get to Bama -- that he's taking visits to have just-in-case options. There's always some possibility any kid could flip, moreso if he's taking visits, but I doubt Eboigbe is seriously considering it. I hope he sticks. We'll see.

However, I do hope y'all can flip Bill Norton -- great prospect who can play year-1. It's always a good thing when UGA gets beat out for a top tier recruit.

Our situation on the DL is WAY worse than yours. If he really wants immediate playing time he'll choose UT.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back