'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

Pretty sure it’s a troll job? Doesn’t seem like one of the normal official things.... lol and I’ve never heard of this kid

Also, the thing that is usually the actually Tennessee football is actually @VolsNation_1 which is not the correct Tennessee twitter.

Excellent troll job though. It’s actually getting kind of old.

Why would they troll a PWO offer? Could easily be legit IMO.

Pretty sure it’s a troll job? Doesn’t seem like one of the normal official things.... lol and I’ve never heard of this kid

Also, the thing that is usually the actually Tennessee football is actually @VolsNation_1 which is not the correct Tennessee twitter.

Good instincts. No fooling you.

They even created a HUDL account for this kid a long time ago to make it more believable.

Danny Stiff must be in on it because they follow each other on twitter.

Good instincts. No fooling you.

They even created a HUDL account for this kid a long time ago to make it more believable.

Danny Stiff must be in on it because they follow each other on twitter.

I’m not saying he doesn’t play football I’m just saying it’s not the normal picture or the correct twitter account.

Also, the thing twitter that shows up under the photo that says Tennessee football is actually @VolsNation_1 which is not the correct Tennessee twitter.

He probably simply tagged the wrong account, happens all the time. It’s a preferred walk-on, what PWO’s have you heard of? What do you mean it doesn’t seem like the normal official things?

He probably simply tagged the wrong account, happens all the time. It’s a preferred walk-on, what PWO’s have you heard of? What do you mean it doesn’t seem like the normal official things?
Possibly I just find it funny that they were trolling for approximately 2 days and all the sudden the kid has a PWO to Tennessee?

Also, the thing twitter that shows up under the photo that says Tennessee football is actually @VolsNation_1 which is not the correct Tennessee twitter.

I thought it looked odd and not what a normal tweet look like but not confident enough to call it out. LOL

Possibly I just find it funny that they were trolling for approximately 2 days and all the sudden the kid has a PWO to Tennessee?
Mocking the twitter fans. There’s a giant difference. I’m sure he told Pruitt about all his teammates while he was up there, just like Copeland did with all his Pensacola friends that weren’t getting offers

Mocking the twitter fans. There’s a giant difference. I’m sure he told Pruitt about all his teammates while he was up there, just like Copeland did with all his Pensacola friends that weren’t getting offers
Kid is not good enough to receive a PWO per the film in my opinion. But I’m no expert.

VN Store

Back