'19 GA DE Nolan Smith

If we pull Watson, OP and Haselwood the ill be interested to see if peer recruiting helps here.... until then we are probably down the list here

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
tenor.gif

Not super solid to UGA. We have a punchers chance if we start building real momentum and get some big fish on board.

Side note...watch for Bama on this one....unfortunately.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I saw him play at Hoover last weekend & he didn’t win one single battle vs Hoover’s junior unranked right tackle.

Looked good in pads, not very impressive strength, speed, technique. Was just completely owned by a zero star junior

Not super solid to UGA. We have a punchers chance if we start building real momentum and get some big fish on board.

Side note...watch for Bama on this one....unfortunately.
Where doss your info come from? Every indication he has and is all dawg.

Where doss your info come from? Every indication he has and is all dawg.
I've heard the same thing on my end. Solid to UGA, but will enjoy his visits. Supposedly one of our biggest recruiters, but who knows. Plenty of kids are solid until they aren't.

Considering he refers to UGA as “us” and “we” and says he won’t be visiting on december 1st because “we’re playing in the sec championship that weekend”..... yeah, I’d say he’s pretty solid.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yeah, not getting my hopes up at all for this one. Good we're getting him to visit, but I'd put a chance of a flip at about 1% here.

Still think Pappoe and Gray flip, though. Like that UT is getting more involved with Emery and Haselwood too.

Reactions: Catbone
Yall sit here and hang on to every word and action that these kids do but have the nerve to call them names because theyre kids acting like kids. Yall are grown men. Act like it.
Yeah they are kids. They are in a hard transition period by wanting to be treated like a man but doing childish things. Been there and done that already. I still get mischievous at times and am over the hill.

Man, this is really getting interesting. Not getting my hopes up for guys like Nolan but just getting them on campus is a great job by the CP and the Staff.

Right there with you. But its really exciting to see prospects like this even giving us a look. Especially given what we did last year. This staff looks like its recruiting chops are legit.

VN Store

Back