'19 GA DE Nolan Smith

Of course he is a serious option. We had him on a visit and he loves the staff and the way the program is headed. (He believes). Will he flip, probably not but he is a serious option. Why should we think that these kids aren't considering us? I think our culture as a fan base has to change along with the teams. My opinion.

While I doubt this guy is a serious option, I just saw a link to his twitter page. I don't know what it looked like before today, but as of right now, there is nothing UGA on his twitter. Nothing about him being committed, no header, his pinned tweet has nothing about GA. If that has changed since this weekend that could be interesting. He is close with Sherrer after all. Anyone know?

Most likely hes doing it for show. Remember he did something similar in April and even put out a long decommitment message on April 1.

Hes all UGA unfortunately.

Not really. I surf it a lot. None question his commitment.
This article is behind a paywall. Anyone post it?

“Coach Sherrer got me here,” Smith said Sunday, after his official visit at Tennessee wrapped up. “I hadn’t ever been to Tennessee and I told him I had all five of my officials set, then I just made room for him. I have to come up here and see him.”

“This place is beautiful,” Smith said. “If you take Tennessee out of Knoxville, Knoxville is still a nice, nice city. It has a nice atmosphere here to it. The things that (Pruitt) has building, it’s not going to be done in a day, but it’s going to be done.”

“Had a great weekend, real fun,” Smith said. “The atmosphere up there, it’s building. It reminds me of Athens when we were 7-5, that’s what it reminds me of. And Coach Pruitt has some real good coaches.”

“I would most definitely let Coach Rumph coach me,” Smith said.

“Watch for the Vols, I guess,” Smith said. “Coach Pruitt is building it and he building it right.”

He’s not coming, but having the no.1 player in the country say nice things about the city and school and coaching staff is a type of advertising a lot of schools don’t get. It’s definitely worth the resources to host him.
This.

While I doubt this guy is a serious option, I just saw a link to his twitter page. I don't know what it looked like before today, but as of right now, there is nothing UGA on his twitter. Nothing about him being committed, no header, his pinned tweet has nothing about GA. If that has changed since this weekend that could be interesting. He is close with Sherrer after all. Anyone know?
It’s been that way throughout the recruitment. He’s visiting bama for the iron bowl this weekend.

VN Store

Back