'21 GA DE Khristian Zachary

I appreciate Bassmaster asking VQ these recruiting questions each week. I get annoyed listening to some of the other stuff they talk about sometimes like how many stripes will our pants have?
I spit my water everywhere at the “how many stripes will our pants have?” 😂😂😂

If that isnt VQ code for Silent Commit, I dont know what is...

On the VQ podcast a couple of weeks ago, AP all but said this kid was a Vol. Then last week AP seemed to be hedging his bets and was much more conservative in his comments.

On the VQ podcast a couple of weeks ago, AP all but said this kid was a Vol. Then last week AP seemed to be hedging his bets and was much more conservative in his comments.

Maybe a take only if we don't land Mondon???

Reactions: lfvol
Potential silent? 🤷‍♂️

Price pretty emphatic that the Vols are in a really good spot here. Hubbs joked that they were on a zoom call recording the podcast and Price was talking with his hands emphasizing how good a spot we were in.

Oooooookay so on today’s podcast Price basically said this kid likes Tennessee but is basically just holding out for Alabama.

Reactions: ShreveportVol
I dont want him if that is the case. Either you all in, or you ain't.
Calm down. Reggie White needed an ice cream machine to ditch Clemson. Everybody has a dream school until they don’t. I would say that a good half of college football players are at schools just so they can get revenge on their first choice schools.

Calm down. Reggie White needed an ice cream machine to ditch Clemson. Everybody has a dream school until they don’t. I would say that a good half of college football players are at schools just so they can get revenge on their first choice schools.
Screenshot_20200808-175710_YouTube.jpg
Faded, not jaded.

Reactions: Type Orange+

VN Store

Back