'21 GA DE Khristian Zachary

This would be a good one too....

71zWJvrjN2L._AC_UL1329_.jpg

(True story: I’m actually wearing this T-shirt right now)
My wife and I have be rewatching the entire series. My favorite Swanson quote from last night's show: "History began on July 4, 1776. Everything before that was a mistake."

Okay, this kid looks good, great timing on the blitz, fast off the ball, good swim move and hits great. Why is he rated this low? Is it the competition or just doesn't camp?

Kid lives in the opponents backfield,his first step is amazing..Already got a couple moves and plays against good competition.You give him a year under our staff and he could be a monster..Sum of these kids just have that”IT”factor just a matter of fine tuning it and getting it out of them.Wouldnt be mad at all if he ends up in this class.

That’s how I took it as well.
Potential silent? 🤷‍♂️

Price pretty emphatic that the Vols are in a really good spot here. Hubbs joked that they were on a zoom call recording the podcast and Price was talking with his hands emphasizing how good a spot we were in.

Clearly this kid's Junior-year film hasn't been reviewed by the recruiting services yet. He is a one-man wrecking crew. He is WAY underrated right now. I would love for the Vols to land this kid.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back