'20 GA DE Jaquari Wiggles

Committing tomorrow. Expect Ga Tech. Last I talk to him they have pushed hard for commitments from all of the Atlanta kids so far. Smart tactic by Collins.

Tech is gonna be a really good football team once Collins flips that roster. He can sell a lot of early playing time and it’s in a major talent hotbed. They’ll never recruit at UGAs level in the state because of their academic standards, but they’ll be able to steal some guys in the next 2-3 years. Could even see their class in the top 20/top 25 this year.

Tech is gonna be a really good football team once Collins flips that roster. He can sell a lot of early playing time and it’s in a major talent hotbed. They’ll never recruit at UGAs level in the state because of their academic standards, but they’ll be able to steal some guys in the next 2-3 years. Could even see their class in the top 20/top 25 this year.
I have always thought if Tech could get a good coach they could do some real damage there. It’s right in the heart of Atlanta.

Committing tomorrow. Expect Ga Tech. Last I talk to him they have pushed hard for commitments from all of the Atlanta kids so far. Smart tactic by Collins.

It'll be interesting to see them on the come up switching from the triple option. I don't think they'll be a huge threat for blue chippers, but I can see then being a thorn in our sides for quality depth recruits over time. Same with UNC and Mack Brown.

Not worried about Tech if we also improve. Not at all. They aren’t in our league when we’re good, recruiting-wise. We go 8-4 and consistently stay in that 8-10 win range over the next 5 years, Tech will continue to get the ATL scraps.

Committed to GT, as expected. But frickin bacon grease Simmons tweets out "he was leaning towards the vols until a recent change"

Uh okay. That change being we weren't ready to accept his commitment maybe?

Nothing against the player and I hope he balls out at GT, but lame attempt to paint it as Vols being left at the alter here.

Committed to GT, as expected. But frickin bacon grease Simmons tweets out "he was leaning towards the vols until a recent change"

Nothing against the player and I hope he balls out at GT, but lame attempt to paint it as Vols being left at the alter here.
Yeah watch that video 😂

Reactions: jakez4ut

Rivals loves to do that

VN Store

Back