• HEIGHT 6-3
  • WEIGHT 245
  • HIGH SCHOOL Mays
  • HOME TOWN Atlanta, GA
  • CLASS 2020
JaQuari Wiggles, Mays, Strong-Side Defensive End

JaQuari Wiggles, 2020 Athlete - Rivals

Reactions: FïreBall
Tennessee has been very active in Georgia this month and on Monday morning, Tracy Rocker made a stop at Mays High School in Atlanta and offered 2020 athlete The offer caught the 6-foot-3, 240 pound junior by surprise. Wiggles has visited Knoxville numerous times and now that the Vols have offered, Tennessee is the top school on his list.

IN HIS OWN WORDS
"Coach Rocker came by and offered me this morning," said Wiggles. "Coach Pruitt followed me [on Twitter] first, then coach Rocker, so I knew something was up, but I was really surprised by the offer. "They offered me because of my size and how physical I play.

"I have been there three times before and some of the things I like about Tennessee are their great facilities, the coaches and how the coaches and players have one goal. I am now going back up there for one of their Junior Days in March."My interest in Tennessee is very high now because they are my first SEC offer. I am going to show them as much love as possible. Tennessee is now my top school."

RIVALS REACTION
This is a huge offer for Wiggles, and I think it is easy to see what it means to him. The Vols offer and immediately take the lead, so Pruitt and his program definitely have Wiggles' attention. The offered him as a defensive end. Some schools like Wiggles as a tight end too. He said Boston College and Wake Forestare two other schools that are showing a lot of interest. Both have offered and he will be at Wake Forest February 9.

-Rivals

From that article:

"Tennessee is a great school. It has great facilities,” Wiggles said. “That’s one thing that most stood out to me was the facilities and how beautiful it was just on campus. It’s just the area, being in Knoxville, it was one of the greatest moments I’ve had in my entire life."

Sounds like he really loves UT.

VN Store

Back