'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

This kid was always overrated due to his dad trying to pedal package deals and access to Grayson on the camp circuit.

Even though we could use more depth at CB, he’s not going to beat out kids like Burrell and Lawrence. We really need to land a high impact player like a Nyland Green for insurance on Thompson or Taylor potentially declaring early.

It would be a shock if he didn't come to Georgia Tech.

Kenyatta was Geoff Collins first offer when he got to Tech. He visited and was close to flipping.

We landed one kid from Grayson last year and have three committed in this years class.

Wilfong has also put in a crystal ball for GT. Decision expected next week.

It would be a shock if he didn't come to Georgia Tech.

Kenyatta was Geoff Collins first offer when he got to Tech. He visited and was close to flipping.

We landed one kid from Grayson last year and have three committed in this years class.

Wilfong has also put in a crystal ball for GT. Decision expected next week.
I’d be careful with Grayson kids, they never work out. Plenty of talented kids from there but huge majority are busts from there, not sure why. Congrats on getting his dad for a headache tho, his dad is why teams passed, not KW himself.

I’d be careful with Grayson kids, they never work out. Plenty of talented kids from there but huge majority are busts from there, not sure why. Congrats on getting his dad for a headache tho, his dad is why teams passed, not KW himself.

Never? Idk about that. A lot have had struggles but I think recently that is changing. Morris and Pappoe are both good players.

A lot of teams didn't pass as well, he had several offers both times around. His dad has been an asset since Geoff Collins joined Georgia Tech. I expect that to continue.

Never? Idk about that. A lot have had struggles but I think recently that is changing. Morris and Pappoe are both good players.

A lot of teams didn't pass as well, he had several offers both times around. His dad has been an asset since Geoff Collins joined Georgia Tech. I expect that to continue.
Yeah, good luck with ‘dad’. There wasn’t a single SEC school that KW could commit to, UT passed and that’s fact. FSU dropped him after dad couldn’t come through on his ‘promises’. Dad got fired from a volunteer job, how does that even happen. Root for JR, sr is scum.

Wow, broad strokes. Wanya Morris is doing alright. Owen Pappoe, too.

VN Store

Back