'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

A desert atmosphere is much more comfortable to me. I was born in Colorado but then move to the sticky part of Texas where I spent most formative years. I think the Montana mountains would be fun.
We lived in the panhandle and the permian, so thankfully I never had to live in west Louisiana aka east Texas.

We lived in the panhandle and the permian, so thankfully I never had to live in west Louisiana aka east Texas.
Where I lived I could drive 50 miles and get to the desert, but you should still did not escape the humidity that close

Meanwhile, Tennessee is having a tough time gaining much traction with Kenyatta Watson lately. The Vols hope to go in-home with Watson tomorrow but as of publishing, nothing has been locked down yet. Tennessee is still working to get Watson back on campus, but the Texas commit could simply opt to shut things down with two weeks to go until signing day.
VQ

The third of the Grayson trio, Watson had a very strong senior season, playing both corner and free safety. The long defensive back (6-3, 185) rarely allowed a reception and could push for a further jump (35 spots today) at the Under Armour All-American Game. Tennessee is still working diligently to get Watson back on campus for an official visit before the early signing period.
VQ

“Meanwhile, the door continues to close for Watson. Terry Fair spent time with the Texas cornerback commit, but the Vols have gained little traction there of late and Watson appears set to simply shut things down and sign with Texas.

Simonton

“Meanwhile, the door continues to close for Watson. Terry Fair spent time with the Texas cornerback commit, but the Vols have gained little traction there of late and Watson appears set to simply shut things down and sign with Texas.

Simonton
Come on down Travis Jay or Jammie Robinson.

VN Store

Back