'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

Does his dad live in ga or tx? I think under armor game is in tx this yr right and his dad works for that game. Could be some reasons there why he may not be flippable

He’s on the selection committee for the UA game. Lives in GA, works at Grayson.

His arm was down...But the point is Fulmer lost that game being a stubborn dumbass. The only thing Tiger high had was a really good DL and a tough sob QB.

We could have blown them completely off the field if Phil wasn't full stupid that day. The players did their share by not giving a crap till it was too late, and having a bunch of stupid penalties also.

It also didn't help that Manning was just a little off, but in his defense he could never get into any kind of a rythym because...well Phil being stupidly stubborn...I still have to vent about that dumb game from time to time 🤬😡🤬😡
Big Fulmer fan, eh?

Don’t like where this one stands at all...
giphy.gif

Reactions: 901LookAlive
Didn't realize Atlanta Vol already posted something earlier but he tweeted a hook 'em emoji today. Do with that what you will

Lol...that's as good as I got for Phil. I really appreciate his work trying to fix the program, but everybody here knows I blame his entitled laziness for getting us in this mess to start with.

Amazing how many people still do not realize that last point. Totally agree with you.

People excuse the loss to Wyoming the week he was fired, but ignor the blowout by USCe the week before he got fired.

Reactions: PA Vol
Hope he can see how crappy this Texas defense is. Come play for Pruitt and get to the league young man

Idk... maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse, but with Bryce, Alontae, and Flowers.... coupled with Harris, McCoullough, Burrell and Fields.... I'm kind of okay with Watson not coming here considering how many other big time guys were in on at other positions of need.

Didn't realize Atlanta Vol already posted something earlier but he tweeted a hook 'em emoji today. Do with that what you will

It’s window dressing

He’s cheering on Texas today, of course. But I’ll be pretty shocked if he’s not a Vol in the end. If not watch for Jammie. We told him we will be full at DB w/ Watson so let’s see if Jammie stays open for us.

Last edited:
Idk... maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse, but with Bryce, Alontae, and Flowers.... coupled with Harris, McCoullough, Burrell and Fields.... I'm kind of okay with Watson not coming here considering how many other big time guys were in on at other positions of need.
I want as many as we can get

Reactions: ChiTownVol
It’s window dressing IMO. He’s cheering on Texas today, of course. But I’ll be pretty shocked if he’s not a Vol in the end. If not watch for Jammie. We told him we will be full at DB w/ Watson so let’s see if Jammie stays open. If we’d finished 7-5 Watson would already have flipped according to a few ex Vol coaches. He’s kind of in the same boat as Crouch. Selling him on the rebuild is the battle. The other kids at Grayson see the big picture.
I haven't been around long enough to know who you were/are so as I asked UTKid, why do you talk like an insider? No sarcasm intended sir.

Amazing how many people still do not realize that last point. Totally agree with you.

People excuse the loss to Wyoming the week he was fired, but ignor the blowout by USCe the week before he got fired.

You do not have a clue about what you are even talking about. I get you are explaining what your perception of what went on, but seriously where are you getting your information?

Yeah but the numbers crunch. You can only sign so many...
Yeah and there are like 3 more OL that people want and think will come here. Plus however many dl we can get. No big names on board there so this worries me more than ol.

You do not have a clue about what you are even talking about. I get you are explaining what your perception of what went on, but seriously where are you getting your information?
Why does his perception have any less Credence than yours does? I have the same perception of Fulmer's last few years as he does because I lived through it and watched all of the games. I watched things falling apart.. I thought at the time that Hamilton pulled the switch a year too early on firing Fulmer, but it was clear that something was going to have to happen soon.

Why does his perception have any less Credence than yours does? I have the same perception of Fulmer's last few years as he does because I lived through it and watched all of the games. I watched things falling apart.

So because they started slipping it was because Fulmer got lazy after winning the championship?

So because they started slipping it was because Fulmer got lazy after winning the championship?
That's as good an explanation as any. In the immortal words of Arian Foster, (who admittedly was too willing to run his mouth after he left here) about his last season stated that he was on a program that was in the process of self-destruction. That was his excuse for not being drafted.

Last edited:
Reactions: onevol74
It wasn't just one things but it did seem to start following the NC but more specifically with the departure, return, and departure of Cutcliffe. With Cut, Fulmer's teams and especially the O seemed to have discipline that was lacking no matter who replaced him.

Fulmer did get complacent. He also let personal loyalty to some of his underperforming assistants get in the way of program success.

All of us who lived through that mess remember the constant barrage of embarrassing off the field issues with players.

VN Store

Back