'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

MarcoVol

Doubtful he can pay a buyout to coordinators and he will have so many openings, I don’t see it unless DA leaves on his own. Would love to have both the player and coach though. And I could see an extra defensive coach if Pruitt can convince Chaney to coach QBs.
Why do you guys want T-Rob for DC? USCe’s defense was one of the few in conference that was worse than UT’s. Would be a terrible move.

rdk4121

Doubtful he can pay a buyout to coordinators and he will have so many openings, I don’t see it unless DA leaves on his own. Would love to have both the player and coach though. And I could see an extra defensive coach if Pruitt can convince Chaney to coach QBs.
Chaney could coach o line or tight ends as well. QB might make the most sense though.

PA Vol

Life Champion, Aight.
Does seem that a lot of kids from Georgia etc that committed to uscjr cited T-Rob as the reason why. Supposed to be a very good recruiter.
Can Ansley coach LBs? Ditch Moose and hire T-Rob to coach Dbacks. Moose is fun and can recruit but he is a liability on the defensive side. Coaching LBs is not a learn on the job type.

This would also save us some money versus ditching Ansley.

AppStVol

Send it, Jerry.
Can Ansley coach LBs? Ditch Moose and hire T-Rob to coach Dbacks. Moose is fun and can recruit but he is a liability on the defensive side. Coaching LBs is not a learn on the job type.

This would also save us some money versus ditching Ansley.
There are lots of rumors around the coaching circles that Neids will be the “fall guy” for this internal investigation so don’t think he’s back regardless.

I’m sure it’s already been posted here but Mims recruitment is part of his “alleged” illegal contact.

VOLUNTEERSZN

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh
Probably head to Florida now that T-Rob most likely heading to Florida as secondary coach and Co-D coordinator
Florida’s filled up their spots already, or real close. 22 signed, 2 waiting til February are both expected to still sign with UF and a transfer RB signed. Plus Arnold is expected to pick them tmrw

EDIT: Arnold committing in February actually

VN Store

Sponsors