'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

If Shelton Felton is on staff, can UT even recruit this kid? Or does that rule only apply to on-field coaches?
depends on how long he's been on the staff. i think the rule is 2 years, unless he's an on field coach. that is, iirc.

Will have a story on his visit upcoming, but Vols definitely made a move there on his first trip to Tennessee. Robinson is really close with new UT QC coach Shelton Felton, who was his HC at Crisp County.

South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama all factors. He's only OV'd at Carolina and said after his visit this weekend Tennessee would "very likely" get one of his four remaining visits.
-Simonton

He said definitely one to watch

Is this guy a backup plan for Beasley?
U know the more videos I see of this kid the more they remind me of Beasley. A big, solid, 6 foot kid that hits hard on defense with mad ball skills that is a star running back and returner. Very similar to Beasley, maybe not as big weight-wise, still similar in how physical they are on both sides of the ball

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
U know the more videos I see of this kid the more they remind me of Beasley. A big, solid, 6 foot kid that hits hard on defense with mad ball skills that is a star running back and returner. Very similar to Beasley, maybe not as big weight-wise, still similar in how physical they are on both sides of the ball

This guys build and style of play reminds me of Kevin Simon. He looks at least 210 in these pics. Even got the same number.

VN Store

Back