'25 GA CB Shamar Arnoux

The truth is we lost a recruit and regardless of any other stuff UGA wants him so the truth is the we don’t want him and he wasn’t good enough posters need to get over it

We lost a guy and we don’t need any ******** excuses

It happens
So he should be on UGAs commit list then right??

Ok, ok, a team that has been regularly competing for championships will take him but we wont

Lol
The truth is
We lost him

Maybe he saw what we had and doesn’t see much playing time

It happens

Did he commit to UGA or did they just host him on a visit like they do 40 or so other kids every junior day?

Rue if you want to.

Correct. And those of us who pay attention have known it for awhile. The fact that you just found out doesn’t make it new information.
Shhh...this is really irreparable damage caused by the NCAAs malicious persecution of UT. That's what really took place. Hope the UT folks and judge get wind of this.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
This some stupid sh*t
I agree that only targeting kids with perfect home lives is not practical nor would it leave a very big pool of kids to recruit. However, statistics show that a father as a positive role model in the home leads to more well adjusted young adults. Crappy fathers in the home is another story, but positive loving fathers in the home are good for kids of all walks of life.

I agree that only targeting kids with perfect home lives is not practical nor would it leave a very big pool of kids to recruit. However, statistics show that a father as a positive role model in the home leads to more well adjusted young adults. Crappy fathers in the home is another story, but positive loving fathers in the home are good for kids of all walks of life.

Absolutely.

But not a reason to take one player over the other.

How about take the young man that could use some positive influence and guidance instead of casting them aside? Talk about having an impact on a person’s life.

That’s what I’m saying.

HUGE BOOM!!!!

iu
I rescind my boom.
collapse-reverse.gif

lol
Not good enough for us or we moved on crowd just needs to admit we sometimes don’t get guys
It happens

On to the next
Win some and you lose some, but it appears TN moved on from this young man.

On a different note, I read that the Buckeyes received a commitment from another five star DB. Ohio State will be loaded next season and setting up for a nice run beyond 2024-2025.

VN Store

Back