'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Waiting on all the sheep to run in and say that AV has been lied to again.
Because it's completely not possible that Green was heavily leaning toward us before the Arky and Auburn debacles. Even the recruiting guys were talking about what good shape we were in before those games happened.

You clearly don’t understand how recruiting works
Oh I do bud, more than you I’d say. You must not understand how kids will use boosters and staff members or let them hear what they want to hear. There’s no way that one game swayed this kids position. We’ve played two games since AV said it was over (10/30). We were expected to beat Arkansas and supposed to lose to Auburn.

Oh I do bud, more than you I’d say. You must not understand how kids will use boosters and staff members or let them hear what they want to hear. There’s no way that one game swayed this kids position. We’ve played two games since AV said it was over (10/30). We were expected to beat Arkansas and supposed to lose to Auburn.

So kids can’t change their minds right? It’s AVa fault that our team sucks and crapped the bed. Gotcha.

Rusty Mansell - legit Rusty Mansell not secking - even said that Green almost publicly committed to Vols a few weeks back.

Seems evident he was ours to lose.

And we lost him.

Rusty Mansell - legit Rusty Mansell not secking - even said that Green almost publicly committed to Vols a few weeks back.

Seems evident he was ours to lose.

And we lost him.
So you’re telling me we went from 1st to not even in his top 3 because we lost to auburn as a double digit underdog? If you guys want to believe that then by all means go ahead but this kid was never coming here.

So you’re telling me we went from 1st to not even in his top 3 because we lost to auburn as a double digit underdog? If you guys want to believe that then by all means go ahead but this kid was never coming here.

Not just bc we lost, man. Our program is toxic right now. Lol we have reporters asking the HC about fans being unhappy about the direction of the program. That sh*t doesn’t happen when things are going as planned.

VN Store

Back