'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

In the end I still believe he made the best decision as far as the training he would get as a DB at Tennessee.That along with the way fl. was when he committed to us I would think common sense would say no way he goes back to fl. That being said I have said for years the average American has gotten dumber by the day,so who knows. Hopefully he will reread the reasons he gave for committing to us, if he does I believe he will sign here. Interesting note, living in Ecuador we met an Ecuadorian lady who moved to the states in the eleventh grade.She said she was very worried about how she would do finishing school in the US even though she did very well in school in Ecuador. Long story short, she said she was shocked at how much easier school was in the states than here.

Reactions: hooter vol
View attachment 287175

I love that (a) the GT insider thought he was a lock to them, (b) the FSU insider thought he was a lock to Florida, (c) the Florida insider thought he was a lock to OSU, and (d) he never received a CB to Tennessee before committing.

247 lock feature just started a few weeks ago. All the old predictions before the lock update now show as "10" and lock.

FWIW, last GT spring game he told a few people he was going to commit to GT. As I said way earlier in the thread his recruitment will go till the end no matter what.

Schools are that good in Haiti? Or is she an exception? (The dumbing down in America schools is real. I taught before my kids were born and went back when my son was in 4th grade. Could not believe how low his class was. He thought he was a genius. 🙄 I could not stand it now. And teachers are working harder than ever doing everything possible to prove they are teaching. Most of it proves nothing. Rant over.)
She has 4 younger siblings. They had not taken English yet in Haiti so it was hard to judge. They seemed very bright

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Recruiting is only a game until early December. Only then will things start to matter where a player is leaning.

I don't know why so many are getting their panties in a bunch over a kid. A damn kid. A kid that grew up his whole life as a gator fan. Every kid isn't going to handle recruitment in a way that pleases you. Let the coaches worry about that. Right now, he's a vol and is still trying to recruit for the vols. He is also getting a good laugh from all the dumbasses. Kids are bored as hell right now. Quit taking everything on social media so seriously.

VN Store

Back