'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

His twitter really is blowing my mind right now though, liking UF stuff left and right. Is he trolling us or them? Either way, I feel good about Arnold joining us as well. We quickly forget how high we are on Rucker.

Reactions: escapegoat2
200.gif

Is he a top 250 player by the time national signing day arrives? Seems he is trending the wrong way and IMO, I think he drops further the more he and other players are evaluated.

He took it down and clarified. The social media timelines he follows are already Moving on from the BLM movement and he felt it’s to soon to just forget what’s going on. Sounds like a good young man. These young men want to see change in SOME officers approach and I think we can all understand that. 1 bad apple can ruin the barrel as they say. I would not read to much into it, but if the Vol fan base attacks these kids for opinions On Social media then you very well will run kids off. Not wise to hang on every word of a 17 year old young man with a very different life than you.

He took it down and clarified. The social media timelines he follows are already Moving on from the BLM movement and he felt it’s to soon to just forget what’s going on. Sounds like a good young man. These young men want to see change in SOME officers approach and I think we can all understand that. 1 bad apple can ruin the barrel as they say. I would not read to much into it, but if the Vol fan base attacks these kids for opinions On Social media then you very well will run kids off. Not wise to hang on every word of a 17 year old young man with a very different life than you.
He didn’t take it down.

And interesting use of quoting...

He didn’t take it down.

And interesting use of quoting...

Well he took it down from Instagram Story and clarified what he means there if you care to look. He is free to say what he wants just as you are btw. If this is how he feels and people like you have a problem with it then you should look in the mirror. They feel it’s a problem and perception is reality for them. Your class will be fine either way but I stand by my first post that if you hand off every thought or emotion of a 17/18 year old, you will be very busy on social media trying to understand the Fleeting thought of the day.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

VN Store

Back