'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

Some of you younger guys need a history lesson. Eddie Brown would have to be in any discussion about great UT secondary players. 1973 All American,2 time pro bowl player and a great punt returner on top of that.😁
I love these conversations though. They tend to bring up a lot of great names. Sometimes people just forget about someone and need a reminder.

Like when people talk about "Hacksaw" Reynolds, as being a great. He was (and was also one of my personal favorites), but Kiner was actually (IMO) better.

People remember Reynolds because of his nickname. The farther time goes people tend to forget Kiner.

It's nice to have reminders.

Some of you younger guys need a history lesson. Eddie Brown would have to be in any discussion about great UT secondary players. 1973 All American,2 time pro bowl player and a great punt returner on top of that.😁
I'm always down for a good history lesson. I was a very casual fan in the mid 2000s, would watch some games here and there. A girl I was into in high school got free tickets to the Mississippi State game in 08 and asked me to go. If I remember correctly Berry had a pick 6 and it turned out to be CPF last win as our coach. Then we hired Lane and I started following recruiting and I was hooked. So I'm a die-hard that has only been thru the down years, and I'm so ready to enjoy a good run

I'm always down for a good history lesson. I was a very casual fan in the mid 2000s, would watch some games here and there. A girl I was into in high school got free tickets to the Mississippi State game in 08 and asked me to go. If I remember correctly Berry had a pick 6 and it turned out to be CPF last win as our coach. Then we hired Lane and I started following recruiting and I was hooked. So I'm a die-hard that has only been thru the down years, and I'm so ready to enjoy a good run
Don't matter when you became a fan just that you are. 😁

Rucker tweeted "3pm tomorrow" yesterday so we're assuming a commit there. As far as Brown Sunday has been mentioned for him for a few days now specifically by @Geaux_Vols who prolly made him a dope a$$ commit edit
Copy that, I've been tryin to keep up the past couple of weeks but it's hard to follow sometime. I appreciate it 👊🏼

Reactions: GoBigOrange_2309
Tell me about it. This time of year I usually get on here once or twice a day and check up on things. Since last Sunday it doesn't seem like I've been off here unless I've been asleep
They're keeping us busy at work as of late (wouldn't know why) so I attempt to keep informed. Sometimes it's easier to just ask then to filter back thru 6-10 pages for info.

VN Store

Back