'21 GA CB Dreshun Miller (WVU transfer)

VOLUNTEERSZN

The Original #WRU

West Virginia’s best DB. NFL type talent. Whoever the DB coach is when he’s hired should definitely give him a call. Idk how much time he’ll have though, looks like UGA fans are already doing a victory lap here. They did hire his position coach away so idk. 1 year left to play, Originally from Marietta.

It's amazing how many guys Sprayberry has produced the last few years yet they are always terrible....Trey Sermon, Jabari Zuniga, Jerick McKinnon, and Rodrigo Blankenship are ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
How can a guy who was on another team’s roster until a couple of days ago now be a “must get”?

And what happens if we don’t get him if we must?

Everyone knows what happens if you don't get a "must get" player from the transfer portal. If we don't get him - we all die. A long, slow painful death involving pointy sticks and other objects of destruction and never ending episodes of I Love Lucy - it's just horrible. Horrible I say.

Really would like to see us lock down two corners in the transfer portal this year. After Burrell, Taylor, and Slaughter, I honestly couldn't tell you who would be next up. Charles (freshmen kid)?

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back