'21 GA ATH Tray Curry

The Cleveland and White Co basketball teams of mid 90 to late 90s were some of the best teams the state has ever seen. Memphis East under Penny recently had better individual players but didn’t understand the concept of team basketball.

White County class of 1999 grad here and it was amazing to watch those seasons. The whole thing was like the movie Hoosiers.

Thread title makes me watch to punch kittens.

Also, curious how we never hear anything about this kids recruitment to UT. That said, most of the '21 kids have been fairly quiet.

Reactions: KokoBVol
They also have talented QB and wr #5 Kanon Hall is sure handed and speedy. He is their leading wr this year.

Last edited:
The Cleveland and White Co basketball teams of mid 90 to late 90s were some of the best teams the state has ever seen. Memphis East under Penny recently had better individual players but didn’t understand the concept of team basketball.
I played against those teams. Still have nightmares of Vincent Yarborough at the top of their diamond press 😲

And remember Brent Jolley taking one dribble across half court and draining a 3pt shot from beyond NBA range as if he was pulling up from the elbow.

Reactions: volfaninpa
This kid is a true possession receiver. Big time target for 21, and one of the few outside Brentwood 247 has actually evaluated

From an "insider" source, the kid is a great athlete but hes lazy. They think he may pick basketball over football.

They say Bradley's QB is the real deal though but hes only 6'0"

From an "insider" source, the kid is a great athlete but hes lazy. They think he may pick basketball over football.

Hard to play basketball and be lazy isn't it?

Has accuracy problems if he gets hit a few times. Cannon of an arm though.

Bradley Central should be really good next year, returns a huge chunk of their skill players. Curry can be really good, has to work hard.

Vince Yarbrough’s nephew spent the night with my grandson, and he said Bradley’s QB is enamored with FSU (yuck).

Cleveland has a RB (think his name is Titus Webb) that ran for well over a thousand yards as a sophomore. He’s a bowling ball with pretty good speed. I can see him being a major prospect if he improves over the next two years

VN Store

Back