'21 GA ATH Tray Curry

He was impressed with Tennessee during his visit. Watch Auburn here if they ever come knocking. Good thing for us ie being close to home. Will also know where program is headed when decision has to be made.

His mom and I have been friends over 30 years. His whole family is athletic. Mom went to college on basketball scholarship. If his uncle would have done the book work could have gone about anywhere.

She loved the visit.

Who are his mom and uncle? I probably know them.

can any wr be "big time" as a sophomore?

This one is. Needs to keep working and get stronger and work on his routes. If he thinks he’s arrived because of the attention then he never will. If he works on his game and pushes to be his best then the sky is the limit.

Reactions: Vfl83
This one is. Needs to keep working and get stronger and work on his routes. If he thinks he’s arrived because of the attention then he never will. If he works on his game and pushes to be his best then the sky is the limit.
Kid is still balling out

Reactions: Pane di mais
Dante Hickey ring a bell

Yep, I actually went to CHS with Dante’s father (Mickey), who himself was a very good athlete. Played b-ball for Chuck Condo, but I always thought he could have been an elite level high jumper

Yep, I actually went to CHS with Dante’s father (Mickey), who himself was a very good athlete. Played b-ball for Chuck Condo, but I always thought he could have been an elite level high jumper
The Cleveland and White Co basketball teams of mid 90 to late 90s were some of the best teams the state has ever seen. Memphis East under Penny recently had better individual players but didn’t understand the concept of team basketball.

VN Store

Back