'18 GA ATH Richard Jibunor

Yeah, u are right, when I fall in love with a player's talent I can go on and on. So, I promise not another word unless some good news is reported on Jibunor's recruitment.

I'm with you on this kid. Even as a 4-star he is very underrated as a prospect. He's been my favorite OLB / Pass Rusher in this class since early Spring. Yes he's raw, but his ceiling is through the roof. The kid has great speed, change of direction and explosion.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm with you on this kid. Even as a 4-star he is very underrated as a prospect. He's been my favorite OLB / Pass Rusher in this class since early Spring. Yes he's raw, but his ceiling is through the roof. The kid has great speed, change of direction and explosion.

U were the one that had me check him out and u were dead right, imo.

A couple other defensive end targets are slated to attend as well, including Richard Jibunor and Caleb Johnson. Tennessee remains locked in a tight battle with Auburn for Jibunor, a 4-star prospect, and have another chance to impress him on the field

VQ

From SEC Country:

Richard Jibunor to visit Auburn, sets Florida date

Add another name to the expected visitors’ list Saturday vs. Georgia Southern: Richard Jibunor.

This is a big visit because, when SEC Country visited Jibunor in Athens, Ga., earlier in August, he expressed his desire to visit Florida as quickly as possible. Now for Jibunor’s first planned trip during the contact period, Jibunor told SEC Country he expects to make it to Auburn for the season opener instead.

Part of that has to do with scheduling. Florida — the part of the roster that’s available — will travel to Dallas to take on Michigan, so it doesn’t make much sense for Jibunor to visit the Gators this weekend. Likewise, Tennessee doesn’t play until Sunday against Georgia Tech, so that matchup wouldn’t affect his visit plans if he wanted to go to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta to see the Volunteers.

So it’s not that big of a deal Jibunor is visiting Auburn this weekend, but it shows where his heart is for a season opener. Do I think he’ll commit this weekend? No, but I do have him listed as my next-to-commit prospect in multiple articles. However, I think he waits to make that decision.

Why’s that?

Because, perhaps more than the Saturday visit, Jibunor told SEC Country about his plans to visit Florida. The 4-star pass-rusher will visit Gainesville, Fla., for the first time Sept. 16 when Florida and Tennessee play each other. That’s a big one because Jibunor said he wanted to make his decision shortly after he visited the Gators.

Auburn and Tennessee are the front-runners for now, but Florida can make a move on that visit.

Auburn continues to be the team to beat and Jibunor’s travel intentions for opening weekend indicate that.

From SEC Country:

Jibunor’s travel intentions for opening weekend indicate that.

How? Auburn is the only real option. Fla is in Texas (first away opener in 30 years) and UT is on Monday. I think we would know more about his travel intentions if all 3 games were relatively close and were played on Saturday.

i still don't get why we wouldn't want him as an OLB...it's not like we don't need any LB's. we only have 1 in this class currently, and our LB situation is still fairly unproven, and a bit thin.

Numbers getting scarce and no gerrymandering like previous seasons.

Ah love a good obscure government metaphor.

*RECALIBRATING*

Got no damn room!
tenor.gif

So my take is if he does make it to our Monday game, we are alive and well in this battle?

Seeing some crystal balls come in to Auburn for Kayode Oladele, I know Jibunor was at the VOLS' game on Monday night and I wonder of Oladele is trending for Auburn because Jibunor is trending to UT.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Seeing some crystal balls come in to Auburn for Kayode Oladele, I know Jibunor was at the VOLS' game on Monday night and I wonder of Oladele is trending for Auburn because Jibunor is trending to🎈 IT.🎈

Any thoughts?

Oh man. I hope not. That clown is bad news. 🎈
😂

all the fahr butch talk is going to leave recruiting at a standstill for a while.

It's not the fans fault Butch and his staff couldn't find a way to beat a bad UF team, again. Or were in a dogfight until the end with UMASS.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back