'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

Excuse me Sir. Do we know one another? amy hair is retreating, but hasnt given up yet! My post is also seething with horse **** sarcasm.

When someone attacks you over hair follicles. Is that an e challenge?
My hair gave up...no one attacks another man's hair follicles....some things are off limits, and that is one of them.

depends on which side of the story you believe...

the most sensible side is he tore his ACL and Butch revoked his scholarship... there's other more intense versions too

If somebody knows the truth on that I'm curious myself

That’s not what happened. I mean he did tear his acl. But that’s not why he left.

I heard police stormed his dorm room but never got the scoop as to why that was a thing?

Short version...a student called campus police to report “funny smells” coming from a room. Campus police always notifies the staff privately. BJ tells them to check a room with lower profile players so that there’s a scapegoat set up if needed. It becomes a poop storm behind closed doors and then the acl injury happens. MM is basically told his scholly will be used on another player.

Short version...a student called campus police to report “funny smells” coming from a room. Campus police always notifies the staff privately. BJ tells them to check a room with lower profile players so that there’s a scapegoat set up if needed. It becomes a poop storm behind closed doors and then the acl injury happens. MM is basically told his scholly will be used on another player.
“He’s a good coach” - Hank Hill

I heard police stormed his dorm room but never got the scoop as to why that was a thing?
Butch told them to storm it in hopes of being able to find something and kick him off the team. I just feel like he wasn't a yes man. Nm notorious for the more intricate scoop. Lol

Ya but, we are much more likely to land Khafre then Payton. Payton I believe, will end up at Miss St. I believe We land Brown, which is fine cause we should still have a good amount of our receivers next year and it will give him time to develop and ball out as a sophomore.

We need speed next year or as lacking big time

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Nope.

It goes back to when the American Motorcyclist Association claimed that bikers causing trouble were only 1% of motorcycle riders. Some of the clubs owned that, and wear the 1% with pride.

Yes you are correct. I couldn't remember exactly what it was so thanks for clearing that up.

If he can cover a TE or slot WR in space, then he will start day one. Our LBs are slow
Hell they weren't even in the vicinity of the person they were supposed to be guarding. I could not understand what kind of defense we put out on the field. For the first time all year AT looked clueless. BB gonna BB. BT wasn't in his best form. Linebackers can't cover open field nor can they step up in the hole. DL was getting blown off the ball all night. I really just don't have words to express how pitiful that performance was if you can even call it a performance.

VN Store

Back