'21 GA ATH Lovasea Carroll

I think they were expecting this.

Heck of an athlete would be fantastic to get him.

I have to ask: Where do these Mothers come up with these first names? This one is a first. For me at least.
turd-ferguson-burt-reynolds.gif

Reactions: HalfullVol
Unless we are self reporting about 10 scholarships it make no sense we aren't in the mix for any of the portal guys. Especially with the attrition with had last year. Seems like there should be more of a sense of urgency to fix the the defense.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
Unless we are self reporting about 10 scholarships it make no sense we aren't in the mix for any of the portal guys. Especially with the attrition with had last year. Seems like there should be more of a sense of urgency to fix the the defense.
Swain said we only have 1-2 spots right now and we’re in the low 70s. That tells me they’re self imposing more than 10 scholarships. But that opens up in the Spring. Smart move by UT since we were already so low after the transfers last year and with the annual cap it was going to be impossible to catch up in one class anyway

They’ve only made a serious run at 2 guys so far so they’re being very selective

Didn't someone say USCe had around 95 players on the roster currently? If so, they'll see a bunch of guys leave soon.

VN Store

Back