'22 GA ATH Jordan McDonald (UCF commit)

Forty year old guy creeping around with 17 year olds. Wtf

5d5ukv.jpg

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
This weekend, as he took his first official visit of the summer to Tennessee, was all about interacting with the coaches and players in person, and seeing just how genuine the new culture under Josh Heupel is.

“It went really well,” McDonald told Volquest following his visit. “I loved the interaction we had between the coaching staff.

“Going into the visit I wanted to see the interaction between the players and the coaches, and the interactions between the players as well to see the new culture they’re trying to build and also understand and get my eyes on how the relationship between the coaching staff really looks because as recruits, there’s things over the phone that we can’t really see. I wanted to see the up close and personal behind the scene things of what was really going on.”

McDonald took in what Tennessee had to offer with Vols quarterback commit Tayven Jackson, who was also in town for a visit. The potential backfield duo began to form a nice bond over the weekend.

“I loved getting to know the new recruits and Tayven Jackson,” McDonald said. “Me and Tayven formed a good little bond over this nice official visit. It was all just a great time.”

VQ. UCF, TN, Michigan State are his top schools atm.

Hayden is about to get a Crystal Ball to Notre Dame if he hasn't already and Robinson is going to UGA so it looks like we are done at RB. Wonder how this will affect Mo Clipper
I thought Hayden was hot after tOSU. Now it’s Notre Dame. Anyone but Tennessee, I guess.

Reactions: onevol74
His dad is still all Tennessee…. We show something this fall and I feel he son may be as well.
It’s weird because Hayden was all-Vol when Pruitt was here, and then even very complimentary of Heupel, the hire, and future of Tennessee with him in charge. Yet, he seems to trend further and further away with each update. I know the uncertainty of the investigation has to weigh on these kids, and perhaps that is the case here, too. More important than immediate success, this fall, may be some solid evidence of what the program is facing from the NCAA. The belief that we may not know something until 2022 is going to aid in further torpedoing this program, and is a punishment in itself.

It’s weird because Hayden was all-Vol when Pruitt was here, and then even very complimentary of Heupel, the hire, and future of Tennessee with him in charge. Yet, he seems to trend further and further away with each update. I know the uncertainty of the investigation has to weigh on these kids, and perhaps that is the case here, too. More important than immediate success, this fall, may be some solid evidence of what the program is facing from the NCAA. The belief that we may not know something until 2022 is going to aid in further torpedoing this program, and is a punishment in itself.
I think showing something on the field,players having fun, that the investigation won’t be too hard…… we have a very bad perception right now but that could change in a second.

Where did you hear we may not know until 2022?

VN Store

Back