'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

I have a friend that needs to know if he should be concerned about this or not. He is telling me that so many VNers ripped this kid's commitment back in April that he is not sure now if he is supposed to be concerned or relieved that an SEC rival is trying to steal him. What should I tell my friend?

I have a friend that needs to know if he should be concerned about this or not. He is telling me that so many VNers ripped this kid's commitment back in April that he is not sure now if he is supposed to be concerned or relieved that an SEC rival is trying to steal him. What should I tell my friend?
Tell him Blue Horseshoe like Jimmy Calloway.

IIRC isn't he the kid that ran up to Pruitt during the O&W game and said he wanted to commit? I think I've said this before but that feels like the staff took his commitment verbally, but might not have been 100% sure he was a take.

Like we saw with Lovie, staff kind of distanced himself. Likely that that is what is happening now. Kid is 3-4 weeks into his high school season and maybe the staff doesn't love what they see.

Just me speculating of course, but it isn't as though he's been picking up tons of offers or traction. Blah blah blah Kentucky better than us lately blah blah blah but Kentucky is still kentucky and I'm not buying we're losing recruits to them that the staff is pressing for. And no, Justin Rogers doesn't count because he had a handler. Doubt Calloway is anytihng like that situation.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Just wait til we play FL, UGA, Bama, Miss State, and Carolina back to back to back to back to back
I ain't exactly an optimist based on what I've seen from us so far but Miss State hasn't been super impressive either, so I'm hoping we can get that one since it's at home. I want to say the same thing about Carolina but I'm not sure we can handle them on the LOS based on what I've seen so far.

Welp
He
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back