'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

I hope he blows up, and it sounds like he might. But to be fair, competing with Oregon, Kentucky, and GT for players isn’t going to get us where we want to be.
We are not in the position to pull entire classes that rank above Bama, UGA, etc; We can however, beat them for some of the top recruits and finish the class off with guys that need more development.

This has been the case and will be the case until we get wins.

I just don't get the surprised reaction that comes with every 3 star developmental commit. We know we're going to be taking some for now, how can it be a surprise every time?

Last edited:
It is so much fun to watch when the coaches’ evaluation differs from the services! It ain’t hard y’all. They saw something they like. The services either will or won’t agree between now and NSD. He either will or won’t end up in the class. It will be ok either way.

It is so much fun to watch when the coaches’ evaluation differs from the services! It ain’t hard y’all. They saw something they like. The services either will or won’t agree between now and NSD. He either will or won’t end up in the class. It will be ok either way.
Sure since he committed to us that some other schools will follow with offers like Auburn or LSU.

Reactions: onevol74
We are not in the position to pull entire classes that rank above Bama, UGA, etc; We can however, beat them for some of the top recruits and finish the class off with guys that need more development.

This has been the case and will be the case until we get wins.

I just don't get the surprised reaction that comes with every 3 star developmental commit. We know we're going to be taking some for now, how can it be a surprise every time?
Never said we were. But there is certainly a tier between UK/GT and Bama/UGA. Oregon is a different animal and that probably speaks well to his speed.

But as far as a surprise - the guy didn’t even have a thread, it’s not that hard to see why it came out of nowhere.

Who saw this coming? His film looks decent. He has pretty good speed and is shifty. He could be a good slot receiver. We’ll see what happens.

VN Store

Back