'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

4.7 speed. 4.3 shuttle. Didn't seem him get caught too many times in the videos I looked at though. Played a variety of roles for his football team and also a basketball player. Kid just seems like a player. Pruitt must have seen something. Having said that, we're a long way from signing day.

Reactions: volsagain
So the question is, if this does not work out and the kid decommits, do we get a bunch of "He gones"?

Saw the below quote while reading up on him. Guess no one really knew who he was but he's turning some heads.
Who is Jimmy!? Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton kept yelling this as a running joke. Calloway arrived in a big way at the tournament and was a top overall player. His recruitment should boom this spring.

I'll learn more about him before commenting.

247 Covering the Pylong 7V7 Tournament in Atlanta:

— One prospect that really made a statement today was three-star Morrow (GA) athlete Jimmy Calloway, who was also part of the championship team. Calloway was Del Rio’s favorite target and made some important grabs in the title game. Calloway spent the tournament in the slot and was lethal as a route runner. The dude just knows how to get open. He holds a dozen offers.

247 Covering the Pylong 7V7 Tournament in Atlanta:

— One prospect that really made a statement today was three-star Morrow (GA) athlete Jimmy Calloway, who was also part of the championship team. Calloway was Del Rio’s favorite target and made some important grabs in the title game. Calloway spent the tournament in the slot and was lethal as a route runner. The dude just knows how to get open. He holds a dozen offers.
👀

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Great one to follow this season, i like it. Being committed in April means very little nowadays for either side so no reason to get excited about any under the radar recruits. Just keep track of their progress and if it happens, it happens.

Kid may be a player. I think some including myself are questioning why we took him this early?

VN Store

Back