'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Can someone give me a rundown...are we in this battle?
Rundown...super connected at Georgia. Kirby has been recruiting him since 8th grade and they’re obviously the in state school. BUT we have Harrison Bailey, his quarterback, recruiting him to UT...and now BJ Ojulari to do the same. The other factor in our favor has been that our approach to his recruitment has been perfect - we were the first school to recruit him at WR instead of TE (which he loves - UGA/Bama followed suit, or so they’re telling him) and we haven’t pressured him into a decision - a mistake UGA has made.

Summary: SHOULD have been a UGA lock, and they SHOULD still be the favorite, but we’ve got a real chance thanks to Kirby mistakes, peer recruiting, and Niedermeyer.

Y’all need to go sign up for VR2’s premium content. Only $3 a month and he has some great insider stuff on there about BJ, Gilbert, and other recruiting targets and the team. It’s certainly worth the cost of a cup of coffee a month.

Oh, and when you sign up, do the guy a solid and don’t bring the premium info here. Guy does a good job and is getting his business off the ground. Don’t hurt a fellow vol fan on the upstart, aight.

Y’all need to go sign up for VR2’s premium content. Only $3 a month and he has some great insider stuff on there about BJ, Gilbert, and other recruiting targets and the team. It’s certainly worth the cost of a cup of coffee a month.

Oh, and when you sign up, do the guy a solid and don’t bring the premium info here. Guy does a good job and is getting his business off the ground. Don’t hurt a fellow vol fan on the upstart, aight.
Bass is a company man

I brew my own coffee.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back