'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

It’s a shame if his issues really are grade related. These schools bend over backwards to give these kids help. But they have to do some work too.

I bet the level of support was probably a lot less this year than normal. At least that’s what I would hang my hat on if I were trying to talk myself into a positive spin.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Read the thread on Florida 247. Mod says he has gathered it’s partially grades but some other non grade concerns that nobody will go into detail about. Some other Florida guy tweeted about some personal stuff that doesn’t need to come to light.

I read that too, WTH is that about? The way they phrased it made it sound like he had some out of control midget fetish or something. Very strange.

Last edited:
4_4693591.jpg

Arik Gilbert

6'4" 215lbs., ATH, High School Freshman
Woodward Academy High School, Atlanta, GA
Class of 2020

247 Sports

Scout

Scout

Max Preps

UT has offered along with Bama, UNC, Georgia, & South Carolina to date. Plays TE for Woodward Academy High School but would be considered an ATH in recruiting.

Article here about him. Harrison Bailey reached out to him. They played in haschooo
SEC QB quick to reach out to Arik Gilbert after TE’s decommitment from Florida

Today I also saw that Arik Gilbert has decommitted from Florida.Coach Heupel uses tight ends quite a bit and his high school qb is here.The old brain wish cogs are spinning right now.He wouldn't care if we are on probation of some kind because he would be a Two years and done plus he had last year's exposure at LSU.Hey Arik,come on down!

Reactions: Snakebrown13
He had to de-commit because the registrar's office at the University of Florida declined his admission. His grades from LSU must be bad. You don't see many former 5 star football players rejected for transfer.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back