'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Ferrell wouldn’t keep posting the same thing if he was trolling, I think he knows something. Also something worth keeping in mind is Gilbert and Darnell Washington dont like each other, so if Gilbert does go to uga then DW is likely leaving

Easier for Gilbert to just go to Bama. That way DW doesn’t have to take the kids out of school.

If true, this is going to be like CP coming here in 2012.
we have Wideman 6"5', Holiday, former QB, Beckwith 6'4" ath, and Callaway.

They'd run a play and sit bench, IN A TRASH YEAR?!?! i feel mental at the amount of wire crossing my brain does in trying to rationalize this.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Any chance we can land this guy? I know it is doubtful with all the garbage going around the program. Not to mention our lack of TE use we have seen in the offense but could HB succeed in bringing him over when he couldn’t before? Seems like UGA or FL are the most likely spots but one can hope.

Reactions: headhunter15
Any chance we can land this guy? I know it is doubtful with all the garbage going around the program. Not to mention our lack of TE use we have seen in the offense but could HB succeed in bringing him over when he couldn’t before? Seems like UGA or FL are the most likely spots but one can hope.

Harrison Bailey’s high school teamate.

VN Store

Back