'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

...For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink...
Bunch of heathens...lol :)
We've already decided that Jesus is not a Bulldog fan so it's okay to give ye no drink.😂 But cheer up. You're not a Pit so you're not the only dog in an animal shelter.

Reactions: Rishvol
“I mean, it’s just crazy,” said Gilbert, who’s ranked the No. 10 overall prospect and No. 1 tight end in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “I mean, with Harrison already being committed there, he was recruiting me hard. And then, with somebody else that I’m so close with going to that school, too, it definitely boosts their chances,” Gilbert added, referring to Ojulari.

Gilbert said he’s close with Ojulari, Bailey and Keyton, and he’s naturally intrigued by the possibility of being teammates with all three of them again in college. “Ever since I came to this school, those are the guys I’ve been talking to,” Gilbert said. “It would be real fun just to keep the chemistry going and keep the relationship going. “BJ, Harrison and Ramel are great guys, so it would be real fun.”

“That’s probably the biggest thing they’re selling me on for now,” he said. “No school is, like, fully just committed to recruiting me at receiver besides them. I can see myself as a receiver at the next level.” But that’s not the only reason he’s high on the Vols. “I like what they’re trying to build up there,” Gilbert said. “It seems like they’re trying to build the program back up to what it used to be, so that’s pretty good.”

VN Store

Back