'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I think all we have to do is win. Seems like we’ve got enough connections to make it happen. A good season for DWA wouldn’t hurt either.
the team is gonna be on that win ish this year, and from here on out.

LOL, do you think we play in the Big 10? Nine wins ain't happening in 2019 with an SEC schedule. I think it's realistic to expect 7 wins, with an outside shot at 8. 8-9 wins in 2020 may be realistic, depending on 2019 recruiting and development.

Agreed. If we can win 8 games this year that will be a spectacular season. I think 7-6 is the realistic record.

Here's a 5m interview from UGA's Jeff Sentell talking with Arik (Er-eek) Gilbert from a few days ago. 2m through 7:30 is Gilbert talking. Well worth the listen.

Few points I gathered on this is:
-We are in the hunt.
-He 100% wants to play TE.
-He wants to score and be used in the passing game (relates his style to Kelce).
-Wants to play as soon as possible.

*I think the chemistry between him and Bailey won't dissolve at the next level. This could be great for us.
*UGA is a run heavy offense that underutilizes their TEs, and he knows this.
*UGA has recruited him the longest, but.............Chaney. :)

Here's a 5m interview from UGA's Jeff Sentell talking with Arik (Er-eek) Gilbert from a few days ago. 2m through 7:30 is Gilbert talking. Well worth the listen.

Few points I gathered on this is:
-We are in the hunt.
-He 100% wants to play TE.
-He wants to score and be used in the passing game (relates his style to Kelce).
-Wants to play as soon as possible.

*I think the chemistry between him and Bailey won't dissolve at the next level. This could be great for us.
*UGA is a run heavy offense that underutilizes their TEs, and he knows this.
*UGA has recruited him the longest, but.............Chaney. :)

So nobody tell him that run heavy offense followed the guy running it to Knoxville.

VN Store

Back