'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I'm guessing that this one goes to the wire, under the radar, no real info coming out, solid lock for UGA, Bama or ____fill in the blank, and then all the sudden at the 11th hour all CB's flip to the good guys, seems to be UT's new style with high profile recruits

You can bet other coaches will use CJPs TE comment against him about not needing the TE to catch the ball he wants them to block.

You can bet other coaches will use CJPs TE comment against him about not needing the TE to catch the ball he wants them to block.

Probably. The response should be, "Well, OJ Howard blocked really well when I was at Bama, yet, was a game breaking pass catcher as well. You know he was a first rounder, right?"

For some reason it seems like its hard to get multiple players from the same school in the same year. In Moose We Trust however!

Top wants for 2020, in order:

#1 Arik Gilbert (Pickens with an extra 40 pounds of muscle and no character/grade concerns)
#2 Zachary Evans (Just..... *drool*)
#3 Reggie Grimes (Really just want to see Pruitt cut Bama off from our top in-state talent)
#4 Keyshawn Lawrence... because he's going to be a star
#5 Our share of those killer in-state OL... (Tucker, Thomas, Henderson, Morris, Mays... I'll rope Ratledge in there even though he's out of state)
#6 Quality DL (Already got a good start with Davis... Looking at you Tyler Baron... Miles Murphy is a pipe dream but keeping him away from Georgia would be huge)

#1 Arik Gilbert (Pickens with an extra 40 pounds of muscle and no character/grade concerns)
#3 Reggie Grimes (Really just want to see Pruitt cut Bama off from our top in-state talent)
#5 Our share of those killer in-state OL... (Tucker, Thomas, Henderson, Morris, Mays... I'll rope Ratledge in there even though he's out of state)
#6 Quality DL (Already got a good start with Davis... Looking at you Tyler Baron... Miles Murphy is a pipe dream but keeping him away from Georgia would be huge)
Grimes is 1, Evans 2, and Gilbert 3 for me. But they’re interchangeable

He's basically a massive WR and plays as such for Marietta. He had 88 catches last year playing maybe the toughest schedule on the country.

A TE that doesnt understand the value of learning the be a blocker is not going to be a good TE. Also I feel like you are paraphrasing a little when you say that he doesnt need the TE to catch the ball.

Justin Rogers as to be on this list too.

Murphy is former teammates with McCollough, has visited twice. He’s not a pipe dream

VN Store

Back