'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

He got two so nananahbooboo...some other good grabs and in on some tackles/hurries. I guess what I’m impressed with is his size, speed and he is playing like every down both sides of the ball....tough dude.
So you admit you were just blowing smoke. B/c he caught the 2PT conv after your post..

So you admit you were just blowing smoke. B/c he caught the 2PT conv after your post..

No I’m actually impressed with him and how he plays. Especially playing both ways non-stop. I wasn’t keeping his stat sheet. Just cuz he didn’t have a TD catch or sack doesn’t mean he isn’t doing anything.

No I’m actually impressed with him and how he plays. Especially playing both ways non-stop. I wasn’t keeping his stat sheet. Just cuz he didn’t have a TD catch or sack doesn’t mean he isn’t doing anything.
I was not impressed with his defense, especially considering that he is lined up on the opposite side of another 4* prospect. I think he has great potiental at TE.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
This guy.... He's the type of recruit that could change the direction of a program in a dime. Julio Jones type.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
"Now that Bailey has this commitment out of the way, he said that he has, “a sense of relief and can finally get some sleep at night.” He is well aware that he is the cornerstone of the 2020 class and is ready to start bringing players with him. “It all starts right here with Arik Gilbert (five-star, number one athlete in the country) and after that everybody will just have to wait and see, but we will be up there around the top."

- VR2 interview with Harrison Bailey

Here we go! Fresh legs on Gilbert... QB in his ear all season... Keyton staying in contact... Seal it youngin :)

A great TE can be the key between a good and dynamic offense. Bailey and Gilbert would already have the chemistry of playing together and the tandem could break records in knoxville together.

VN Store

Back